(the texts are translated from the German original, in case of deviations in content the German original text applies)
Prices subject to change.
The prices in the catalogue are based on the current prices of raw materials and materials, wages, taxes, etc. In the event of an increase in our cost factors, we are entitled to increase the confirmed price accordingly. All shooting targets are of high quality and good shelling.
"Discontinued" products are subject to availability. At the request of the contractor, goods paid for by the client may also be refused and the amount paid for them returned.
In order to ensure proper processing of your order, we ask you to inform us of your order by stating your customer number, telephone number as well as the delivery and invoice address.
We request a written order from new customers. Delivery will be made after invoicing and receipt of payment. As a dealer, please send us a business registration.
When placing your order, please quote our order number and note the packaging units.
All prices are ex works Merzig / Germany. If possible we will show in the shopping cart the postage for ECONOMIC service parcels. Based on the shipping options, we will send you a proforma invoice incl. shipping for other shipping methods or countries not listed.
No surcharge for small quantities.
Extra Services – Imprint & Special Targets
Club or advertising imprints are free of charge, depending on the size of the disc, with the following minimum print runs and delivery of page-ready data for the single-colour imprint (e.g. PDF):
10.0 x 10.0 cm - print run of 25,000 pieces or more
12.0 x 12.0 cm - print run from 24,000 pieces
13.5 x 13.5 cm - print run from 15,000 copies upwards
17.0 x 17.0 cm - print run of 24,000 or more
20,0 x 20,0 cm - print run from 18.000 pieces
26,0 x 26,0 cm - print run from 12.000 pieces
34,0 x 34,0 cm - print run from 4.000 pieces
55,0 x 52,0 cm - print run from 2.000 pieces
Strips of 5 - print run from 20,000 pieces
Strips of 10 - print run from 20,000 pieces
Other dimensions on request.
A flat rate of 36.00 Euro incl. VAT will be charged for new set production.
• Delivery time for targets with imprint up to 4 weeks!
• In addition to our standard products, we can also offer you special printed targets. Please send us the corresponding information.
Please note the revocation declaration in our General Terms and Conditions, which is effective for online trade, for the possibility of returning the delivered goods within 14 days of receipt!
The general terms and conditions of business according to German law apply.
(the texts are translated from the German original, in case of deviations in content the German original text applies)
I. Scope of application
Orders shall be executed in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
Any deviating provisions must be made in writing.
1. The prices quoted in the contractor's offer shall apply subject to the proviso that the order data on which the offer was based remain unchanged.
The prices of the contractor do not include value added tax. The contractor's prices are ex works. They do not include packaging, freight, postage, insurance and other shipping costs, unless otherwise agreed.
2. Subsequent changes at the instigation of the principal, including the machine downtime caused thereby, shall be charged to the principal. Subsequent changes also include repetitions of proofs requested by the client due to minor deviations from the original.
3. sketches, drafts, sample typesetting, sample prints, samples and similar preliminary work initiated by the client shall be charged even if the order is not placed. The provisions of section IX shall apply accordingly.
1. payment (net price plus value added tax) shall be made within 30 calendar days of the invoice date without deduction. If payment is made within 8 calendar days of the invoice date, the contractor shall grant a 2% discount on the invoice amount, but, if shown on the invoice, without any costs for freight, postage, insurance or other shipping costs. The invoice shall be issued under the date of delivery, partial delivery or readiness for delivery (debt to be discharged at the place of performance, default of acceptance). Bills of exchange shall only be accepted by special agreement and on account of payment without granting a discount. Discount and expenses shall be borne by the principal. They are to be paid immediately by the principal. The contractor shall not be liable for the timely presentation, protest, notification and return of the bill of exchange in the event of dishonour, unless he or his vicarious agent is guilty of intent or gross negligence.
2. in the event of the provision of exceptionally large quantities of paper and cardboard, special materials or advance services, advance payment may be required for this.
3. the client may only offset an undisputed or legally established claim. A client who is a registered trader within the meaning of the German Commercial Code (HGB) shall not be entitled to rights of retention or set-off. However, the rights according to §320 BGB (German Civil Code) remain valid as long as and insofar as the contractor has not fulfilled his obligations according to section VI 3.
IV. Default of payment
1. If the fulfilment of the claim for payment is endangered due to a deterioration of the financial circumstances of the principal which has occurred or become known after the conclusion of the contract, the contractor may demand advance payment as well as immediate payment of all invoices with which the principal is in default, retain goods which have not yet been delivered as well as stop further work on orders which are still in progress. The contractor shall also be entitled to these rights if the client does not make any payment despite a reminder justifying default.
2. In the case of default in payment, interest on arrears in the amount of 2% above the respective discount rate of the Deutsche Bundesbank shall be payable. This does not exclude the assertion of further damage caused by default.
1. the contractor shall carry out the shipment for the customer with due care; however, he shall only be liable for intent and gross negligence.
2. Delivery dates are only valid if they are expressly confirmed by the contractor. If the contract is concluded in writing, the confirmation of the delivery date must also be in writing.
3. If the contractor is in default with his performance, he shall first be granted a reasonable period of grace. After fruitless expiry of the period of grace, the client may withdraw from the contract. §361 BGB remains unaffected. Compensation for damages caused by delay can only be claimed up to the amount of the order value (own work excluding preliminary work and material), unless the delay was caused by the contractor intentionally or by gross negligence.
4. operational disruptions - both in the contractor's business and in that of a supplier - in particular strikes, lock-outs, war, riots and all other cases of force majeure, shall not entitle the contractor to terminate the contractual relationship. The principles regarding the discontinuation of the basis of the business remain unaffected.
5. The delivered goods shall remain the property of the contractor until full payment of all claims of the contractor against the principal existing on the invoice date. The principal is only entitled to resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. The customer hereby assigns his claims from the resale to the contractor. The contractor hereby accepts the assignment.
If the value of the securities existing for the contractor exceeds its claim by more than 20% in total, the contractor is obliged to release securities of the contractor's choice at the request of the customer or a third party affected by the contractor's excess security.
6. the contractor shall be entitled to a right of retention in accordance with §369 of the German Commercial Code (HGB) in respect of clichés, manuscripts, raw materials and other items supplied by the client until all due claims arising from the business relationship have been met in full.
1. The client must check the contractual conformity of the delivered goods as well as the preliminary and intermediate products sent for correction in every case. The risk of any errors shall pass to the client with the declaration of readiness for printing, insofar as it is not a question of errors which only arose or could only be recognised in the production process following the declaration of readiness for printing. The same applies to all other declarations of release by the client for further production.
2. obvious defects must be notified by the customer in writing within a period of 2 weeks from receipt of the goods. Hidden defects which cannot be found after immediate inspection must be claimed within the statutory warranty period.
3. in the event of justified complaints, the contractor shall be obliged, at his discretion and to the exclusion of other claims, to rectify the defect and/or make a replacement delivery, up to the amount of the order value, unless a warranted characteristic is missing or the contractor or his vicarious agent is guilty of intent or gross negligence. The same shall apply in the event of a justified complaint about the repair or replacement delivery. In the event of delayed, omitted or unsuccessful rectification or replacement delivery, the Client may demand a reduction of the remuneration (abatement) or cancellation of the contract (rescission). The rescission is excluded if the defect only insignificantly reduces the value or the suitability of the delivered goods. §316 BGB remains unaffected. Liability for consequential harm caused by a defect is excluded, unless the contractor or his vicarious agent is guilty of intent or gross negligence.
If the order involves contract finishing work or further processing of printed products, the contractor shall not be liable for the resulting impairment of the product to be finished or further processed, unless the damage was caused intentionally or by gross negligence.
4. defects in a part of the delivered goods do not entitle the client to complain about the entire delivery, unless the partial delivery is of no interest to the client.
5. in the case of colour reproductions in all printing processes, minor deviations from the original cannot be objected to. The same applies to the comparison between press proofs and print runs.
6. the contractor shall only be liable for deviations in the quality of the material used up to the amount of his own claims against the respective supplier. In such a case, the contractor shall be released from his liability if he assigns his claims against the suppliers to the client. The contractor is liable like a guarantor insofar as claims against the supplier do not exist due to the fault of the contractor or such claims are not enforceable.
7. excess or short deliveries of up to 10% of the ordered print run cannot be objected to. The quantity delivered shall be invoiced. In the case of deliveries of custom-made paper under 1,000 kg, the percentage shall be increased to 20%, under 2,000 kg to 15%.
VII. Safekeeping, insurance
1. artwork, raw materials, print carriers and other items for reuse as well as semi-finished and finished products shall only be kept beyond the delivery date by prior agreement and against special remuneration. The contractor shall only be liable for intent and gross negligence.
2. the aforementioned items, insofar as they are made available by the customer, shall be treated with care until the delivery date. The contractor shall only be liable for damage in the event of intent or gross negligence.
3. if the aforementioned items are to be insured, the customer shall arrange for the insurance himself.
VIII. Periodic Work
Contracts for periodic work may only be terminated with at least 3 months' notice to the end of a month.
IX. Ownership, copyright
1. The items used by the contractor for the production of the contractual product, in particular films, printing plates, lithographs, printing plates and standing types, shall remain the property of the contractor, even if they are invoiced separately, and shall not be delivered.
2. The client shall be solely liable if rights, in particular copyrights of third parties, are infringed by the execution of his order. The Principal shall indemnify the Contractor against all claims by third parties on account of such an infringement of rights.
The contractor may refer to his company in a suitable manner on the contractual products with the consent of the client. The customer may only refuse consent if he has an overriding interest in this.
XI. Right of withdrawal - Cancellation policy
Right of revocation:
You may revoke your contractual declaration in writing (e.g. letter, fax, e-mail) within two weeks without stating reasons or - if the item is handed over to you before the deadline - by returning the item. The period begins after receipt of this instruction in text form, but not before receipt of the goods by the recipient and also not before the fulfilment of our information obligations according to § 312 c para. 2 BGB in conjunction with § 1 para. 1, 2 and 4 BGB-InfoV and § 312 e para. 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with § 3 BGB-InfoV. The timely dispatch of the revocation or the item shall be sufficient to comply with the revocation period. The revocation is to be sent to: Krüger Druck+Verlag GmbH & Co. KG, Handwerkstraße 8-10, 66663 Merzig, Germany, telephone: 0 68 61 / 70 02 - 0, fax: 0 68 61 / 70 02 - 125, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consequences of revocation:
In the event of an effective revocation, the services received by both parties must be returned and any benefits derived (e.g. interest) must be surrendered. If you are unable to return the goods received in full or in part or only in a deteriorated condition, you must compensate us for the loss in value. This does not apply to the surrender of goods if the deterioration of the goods is exclusively due to their inspection - as would have been possible for you in a shop, for example. In addition, you can avoid the obligation to pay compensation for the value of the deterioration caused by the intended use of the item by not using the item as if it were your property and refraining from doing anything that could impair its value. Items that can be sent by parcel post are to be returned at our risk. You must bear the costs of the return shipment if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered goods and if the price of the goods to be returned does not exceed an amount of 40 euros or if, in the case of a higher price of the goods, you have not yet provided the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment at the time of the revocation. Otherwise, the return shipment is free of charge for you. Items that cannot be sent by parcel post will be collected from you. Obligations to refund payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of your notice of cancellation or the goods, for us with their receipt.
XII. Place of performance, place of jurisdiction, validity
1. The place of performance and jurisdiction for all claims and legal disputes arising from the contractual relationship, including proceedings relating to bills of exchange and documents, is Saarlouis/Landgericht Saarbrücken.
2. Any invalidity of one or more provisions shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.